Milk is a great skincare ingredient for brightening, softening and evening out skin tone, but what about Donkey Milk? According to the Soo Ae website, Donkey Milk was used by the great Egyptian Queen Cleopatra and apparently bathed in it. Her flawless skin is attributed to Donkey Milk, resulting in a luminous glow. SOO AE Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Brightening Mask is soaked in donkey milk and vitamins to reveal more radiant and supple skin.
- This gel sheet mask can provide a milky complexion that leaves a very dewy look.
- It is also a luxurious treat by giving your face a milk bath.
- Donkey milk can nourish and hydrate skin and leave skin with intense moisture and long lasting radiance.
- This gel mask is also packed with vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E for a complete, healthy glow.
- SOO AE Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Brightening Mask can also help soothe, heal and repair skin that has been irritated or damaged, including acne prone skin.
Water, Glycerin, Dioropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG-32, Pathenol, Donkey milk(0.5%), Salmon Egg Extract, Pyrus Pyrifolia (Pear) Fruit extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Acanthopanax Sessiliflorum Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Calcium Panthothenate, Sodium Ascornyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Octenylsuccinate, Carbomer Allantoin, Betain, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
Volume: 25 ml
How to use:
**Always remember to do a skin patch test first for the gel essence!**
- After cleansing and applying toner, carefully remove the gel sheet mask from the pack.
- The gel sheet mask may become difficult to unravel, so be extremely careful not to tear this sheet mask.
- Place gel sheet mask over face and adjust the sides for a good fit. Smoothen out any air bubbles to fully flatten the mask on entire skin area.
- Relax and wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the gel sheet mask and gently pat remaining essence on face to fully absorb it.
My Skin Type: Normal/Combination
SOO AE Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Brightening Mask Review:
Many have been raving about Soo Ae Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Brightening Mask and when it comes to sheet masks, I first look for brightening ones since I love a radiant glow that can last me the next day.
Since I have been using milk bath soaps for my body, of course my interest peaked when I saw these unique Donkey Milk masks! I also love the cool holographic packaging too.
The texture of this sheet mask is truly fantastic, I am so in love with its texture! Soo Ae explains that this is a hybrid of a regular sheet mask and a hydrogel sheet mask and I must say, it’s a really lovely gel texture that adhered to my face so perfectly.
The scent is a bit floral perfume-y and I think this could be an issue to those who are sensitive to scents. Did I say the gel texture of the sheet mask is so divine?
I removed the gel sheet mask and massaged the remaining essence, it was so soaked and drenched with essence and my skin loves it.
However, my expectations for this as a brightening mask were too high. I was expecting a very porcelain-y type of glow. My face was plump, nourished and extremely hydrated but the glow was faint.
I love milk based skincare due to the fact that they make my skin so soft and brighter but the SOO AE Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Brightening Mask’s effects were just alright for me. My skin did feel very healthy, it has plumpness and a nice bounce. My face texture has vastly improved, and I am loving the intense moisture this gel mask gave me.
Other masks can give me a better glow and dewy effect but this gel mask is also recommended since the gel sheet texture is so unique, it has a luxurious feel to it and the fit was really almost perfect. The gel essence and the mask’s adherence to my face were also very remarkable.
I would recommend this mask if you are looking for ultra moisture in sheet masks. But if you are looking for brightening masks then I would recommend Tosowoong Propolis Sheet Mask over this one.
Where to buy:
eBay for $17.99/10 pcs
Have you tried SOO AE Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Brightening Mask? What are your favorite brightening sheet masks?
Do share your thoughts in comments 🙂