Etude House Air Therapy sheet masks are extremely comfortable and claims to be as light as air. They are also hypo allergenic sheet masks that will not irritate skin, and are perfect for “one mask a day” routine. Why do one mask a day? It is best for calming and moisturizing skin and as a supporting step before placing serums and heavier creams or sleeping packs/overnight masks. A one mask a day habit can also help build a smooth and moisturized base before makeup.
- These masks claim to have a 7-free essence that will make it easier for the skin to absorb the essence.
- This is also the reason why the sheet material is so thin at 0.2 millimeters so that the essence will sink onto the skin faster.
- This lotus mask is a watery type essence mask that is light and can instantly refresh skin. Other Etude Air Therapy masks have an ampoule type and emulsion type of essence for nourishment and moisturization.
- Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Lotus is considered as a “flower of purification” that can relieve stress, and gives a soothing and calming effect to skin.
- This mask claims to contain lotus extract at 2,500 ppm and claims to clear skin blemishes and at the same time refreshes tired skin.
Water, Glycereth-26,Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pinus Palustris Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide Np
Volume: 20 ml
How to use:
Important note: Please apply a skin patch test first.
1. After cleansing skin, apply toner before placing sheet mask.
2. Open the pouch and carefully remove the sheet mask. This mask is extremely thin so be careful to unfold this.
3. Place the mask on center of the face, adjusting the edges. Smoothen out air bubbles to makes sure the mask is directly in contact with entire skin area.
4. After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and lightly pat remaining essence onto skin with hands.
My Skin Type: Normal/Combination
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Lotus Review:
The Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask in Lotus is one of the thinnest sheet masks I have ever tried. I presume they are thinner than My Scheming face masks. For those who do not like thick or stiff sheet masks, this is the perfect face mask.
I love this material! I usually become claustrophobic with those masks that cling so well into the skin it can feel like second skin, yes, it can be a negative for me, but Etude’s Air Therapy Mask is so light and refreshing, true to its claim.
This lotus mask does not have any discernible scent, I don’t remember it to have any. A cooling sensation washed over me when I wore it for around 25 minutes, it was really soothing and calming.
Even if this lotus mask says it only has 20ml of essence, oh my, I was surprised that these was a lot inside the pouch! Maybe it’s due to the fact that the mask is so thin, it can no longer absorb all the essence.
The essence is watery, light and not sticky so I slathered it on my neck, arms and legs. It was a very generous amount.
When I removed Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Lotus, I was pleasantly surprised that my face is slightly even toned and the redness was gone. Usually I resort to tea tree masks to calm my skin but this lotus mask is effective as well.
There was no tackiness or sticky feeling at all. It is not a miracle worker but it is a good daily mask for maintenance. I also love how there was a lot of essence left inside the pouch.
This lotus mask can work well for oily/combination skin types but if you are seeking more hydration and moisturizing masks, you can opt for Etude House Air Therapy emulsion and ampoule masks.