Innisfree Orchid Enriched Essence Review:
On my struggle to get rid of my blemishes (hey, I’m almost 30, it’s starting to worry me), the lady at Innisfree store advised me two essences. One is the previously reviewed Jeju Lava Sea Water Deep Essence, the other one is Innisfree Orchid Enriched Essence. How are they different, which one is better? Does this one do everything it claims? Most people love the Orchid collection, but gladly I am not biased on anything other than the smell of a product, so let’s go and analyze this, shall we?
- Strong anti-aging essence with anti-wrinkle + elasticity + skin tone + nourishing + pore care by Jeju orchids.
- Real anti-aging with Jeju orchid’s liveliness to strengthen the skin shield.
- The power of the Jeju orchid that blooms in intense cold strengthens up the defensive layer of the skin and makes it look glossy with the excellent anti-oxidant effect of orchid essence.
- Makes the skin tone clear and improves visible wrinkles, increases cohesion of the skin with nutrients and makes the skin healthy and glowy.
- Especially good for blemished, dry, or aging skin.
Purified Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ethanol, Glycereth-26, Bethine, Oat Kernel Extract, Orchid Extract, Green Tea Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Arbutin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tangerine Peel Extract, Camellia Extract, Perennials Fruit Extract, Sodium Acrylate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Glyceryn, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Kaoline, Tromethamine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dissodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Volume: 50 ml
How to use:
- Use as a second essence, or only essence.
- On a washed face, do all of your skin care routine’s steps until the toner, and stop.
- Then, apply an appropriate amount of the essence on your hands, and spread it evenly through all of your face.
- When the essence starts to feel sticky, stop and let it absorb. It is very important to let it absorb. We tend to say “this product is sticky” or “this product is heavy” but we often forget that each skin care step is meant to be completely absorbed before we move on to the next. (And then you see misleading reviews of people who actually just rush one product after the other, when the product is actually good)
My Skin Type: Oily T, dry U, sensitive, blemished, and allergic.
Innisfree Orchid Enriched Essence Review:
Honestly, I only put my deluxe sample in the photos because it looks adorable next to the real size product. I can’t find it for sale anywhere, but since the colors of the packages are different, it is good for you to see how it looks – so that you can get it if you are interested!
On the full size package, Innisfree is usually kind enough to write all the important information in English. And here is that information so that you can see it for yourself. It is, as usual, made out of recycled paper and printed in soy ink.
This is the small package, but they both work in the same manner, it’s a squeeze out type. Inside there is a platform that slides up at each pump, so that you can get as much product as possible, without using that much plastic.
I saw pictures of this on a blog, and I had to do it myself, the essence is so incredibly thick that when you put it vertically it barely slides down!
Before and after spreading until it feels sticky, and then after absorbing.
I have been using this product for a while. I will say again that it is very important you wait for this essence to absorb before you proceed with your skin care. It is a very sticky essence, but it absorbs quickly and stops being sticky as soon as that happens.
Now, the scent? As beautiful as always, I do love a flowery scent.
But does it work? I used this to get rid of my blemishes, and at the same time to help with my malformed pores (weirdly shaped rather than perfectly round as they should be). I can see the long term results on the pore shape, which is difficult for people who don’t know the problem to see. But you can see the blemish result by yourselves!
When I use this essence I don’t get immediate relief on my blemishes. It works slowly, for a long time. The thing you can actually see in the picture, is that the blemishes are not swollen and they aren’t many – that is in part thanks to this essence!
But if you are looking for relief (pain and heat relief) rather than long term correction, I would rather advise the Seawater essence.
In the end, I will keep using this essence, it works beautifully for my goals, but during hot summer days I will change to a lighter essence for my day routine. I just wish I had started using this one during the cold dry winter!
Where to buy:
|Amazon Prime||Purchasing from this link will generate a small commission, which will be used for the maintenance of this website. Full details are on Disclaimer page.|
|Amazon Prime||This is a non-affiliate link. So Cosmeperks gets nothing. But happy to help!|
|Jolse||Nope! Not from this link too.|
Have you tried Innisfree Orchid Enriched Essence?
Do share your thoughts in comments 🙂